Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Your a bugger Wills when i read your comment i didn't want to look at the pic because when you drove out to what must have been a very wet woods today i thought to myself - i hope he is not as keen today to have a go at everything as he was yesterday because its a different ballgame in the wet . A tenner fix is a score to applaud i reckon and if you hang about for a bit before ordering Ben or somebody else who knows the 70 series might suggest removing the bar rather than replacing the link ?

its a different ballgame in the wet

The difference between saturday and this afternoon was amazing, sliding about all over the place trying to collect up the punches this afternoon. The 80's made it over to the pylon but the newer things didnt. Nothing seems to stop Dave though...

HAHA clive! It'll be lucky to escape the crusher. Mind you Roughtrax do a new one for £13, but that seems a little dear...?

Thank you to everyone this weekend, organising, winching me up a 45• slope to get a punch, that amazing Arb quick tyre deflator, the amazingly rapid tyre inflation, diagnosing and fixing my handbrake! Very impressed. It's been great fun, now I've had a taste of mud I know what to look forward to next time (and what equipment to bring!!!) Severe kit envy - everyone is so insanely well equipped!

By the way - was there a prize for the landcruiser chocolate icing competition? Cus a lot of work went into this one :D
image_zps7tzpunmz.jpe

image_zpsavo4nwqz.jpe

CAR IDENTIFICATION COMPETITION:
image_zpshxff3tqz.png

See yall next time!

Your a bugger Wills when i read your comment i didn't want to look at the pic because when you drove out to what must have been a very wet woods today i thought to myself - i hope he is not as keen today to have a go at everything as he was yesterday because its a different ballgame in the wet . A tenner fix is a score to applaud i reckon and if you hang about for a bit before ordering Ben or somebody else who knows the 70 series might suggest removing the bar rather than replacing the link ?

Moo hoo ha! I didn't hear it snap, or notice any difference driving back really - only noticed it just now. It was crazy slippery in the woods today, I wasn't going nearly as keen bean royal marine as yesterday you'll be pleased to hear!

For Pete's sake you lot. Stop deflating your tyres in mud. Good grief.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chicken flipper Nick? That sounds interesting.

Shh or everyone one will be wanting one of these special exclusive toys.

Hi have chicken got flipper but they have good wings thanks .

It's taken me ages to figure out what you're all going on about!
Thanks for the Chicken turner overer

Chicken flipper. Let's leave it at that.

I know you're all concerned that I had some left over chicken and sauce, it's ok, it's not gone to waste :)
IMG_6783.JPG

Crikey, how did you get round the outside of that lot?

They are tasty I have to say. :)

That was a great weekend. Good to meet old and new friends. Thanks to Trev, Ed and Tom for organising and to Tony and Bec for letting us use the facilites.

And Thankyou Mr. Navigator :)

Crikey, how did you get round the outside of that lot?

Experience!

Last edited:
Back