Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Meet-up

I WON'T be wearing a suit! And I doubt Chas will be either - so look for the only 2 casually dressed guys in the pub :lol:

As Gary said, I am somewhat vertically unchallenged so shouldn't be too hard to spot...

Excellent :thumbup:

One tall chap, one in a white dress, one with a baseball cap and a few with lekke boere accents!

Codeword : Piele vir Sannie

See you tomorrow!

I might just wear my white Toyota Baseball Cap for a laugh. :D

I guess it will be up to Daniel911 and myself to represent the 90-series Cruisers... Unfortunately I already have a meeting at 19h00 at Westminster, so can only be there for a short while to meet everyone if that is okay?

Cheers,

Easing out of the office shortly and heading towards the Crosse Keys - should be there 5 thirsty-ish! See y'all there :thumbup:

Very pleasant evening, The Cross Keys was huge, a bit noisy to start when it was full but soon quietened down, with a large selection of beers, and I only [strike:2qzswmdo]fell over pissed[/strike:2qzswmdo] stumbled twice on the way home, we must do this more often :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks to all the guys that made the effort! Nice to meet a few new faces and see some old ones :lol:

Who you calling old Andrew??

Yep was a good evening - those ales though!! Ugh! Matt tried the 'Taking the Pith' - his face was a picture!

Next month then, everyone? How about Thursday 24th November at 18:00 at the same location??

Cheers

Did I say old :think: I meant familiar! :lol:

The Friggin in the riggin hasn't done me any favours either... I'm up for another get-together. Maybe we should do dinner as well? As the Crosse Keys is a Wetherspoon it's about as cheap & cheerful as we're going to find in the city. We just need to get a table organised... With Crispin, Tony, Ryan and all the other London slackers coming next time, we should have a decent crowd :teasing-whipyellow:

You can count me in Andrew
eating-spaghettis-18.gif

Yes excellent idea. If we can get some sort of idea on numbers by about 10 days prior I'll make a booking. Saves us having to squat in the walkways ... :lol:

It was good to meet everyone last night and it should become a regular event. That said, I can't make the 24th as will be o/s but keep em coming. Gary, it is a great idea if you can find an underwriter as everybody seems to be struggling with insurance. Speaking of insurance, Andre you mentioned a company up north that will insure london trucks - i remembered it for about 30 mins and promptly forgot. Can you post the details on the forum? Maybe a new thread in the insurance section?

All good for the next one :)
Thanks for organising Gary..

Not sure I'll be trying the weirder ales next time! Tasted just like SOAP!

Hi Guys!!

Thank you for a great meet up!

Definately do it again - thanx to Chas (with his Toyota Cap) we didn't walk past you.........too many times :D :lol:

The insurance Company is Norcounty : http://www.norcounty.co.uk/

Speak to Jennifer or Lorraine. :drool:

Mention my name and the Club and they will take extra special care of you.

We should make thgis a regular thing - pity Daniel and Stephan had to go early but we'll do the next one!

Matt - it was great talking to you until they kicked us out!!! Can't wait to see your pics!!

Looking forward to the next one!!

Andrew Prince said:
Did I say old :think: I meant familiar! :lol:

The Friggin in the riggin hasn't done me any favours either... I'm up for another get-together. Maybe we should do dinner as well? As the Crosse Keys is a Wetherspoon it's about as cheap & cheerful as we're going to find in the city. We just need to get a table organised... With Crispin, Tony, Ryan and all the other London slackers coming next time, we should have a decent crowd :teasing-whipyellow:

No wonder there were over 200 curry dinners going past us!!

Beer and Curry night on Thursdays :clap: :clap: :clap:

goingdownsouth said:
Andrew Prince said:
Did I say old :think: I meant familiar! :lol: The Friggin in the riggin hasn't done me any favours either... I'm up for another get-together. Maybe we should do dinner as well? As the Crosse Keys is a Wetherspoon it's about as cheap & cheerful as we're going to find in the city. We just need to get a table organised... With Crispin, Tony, Ryan and all the other London slackers coming next time, we should have a decent crowd :teasing-whipyellow:
No wonder there were over 200 curry dinners going past us!! Beer and Curry night on Thursdays :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh yes! I'm up for a Ruby :thumbup:

Gutted that we had to leave early. Must admit I'm glad we had the Guiness..! (Good call Andre!)

For my bacholar's I experienced the Soho Ale Trail... Can't remember if it was good, but sounds like you had the same stuff...

24th is in the Calendar.

What! A London meet up?!.... I've had my head buried in home renovations lately. turns out Swambo is quite the slave driver. I'll make sure I make the next one. Sounded like a good night out. Did Matt bust out is glowing balls again?

REMINDER - catch up next week Thursday 24th at same location - and same time. Hope to see more folk along to this one! Chas will hopefully have his black Toyota cap with him again, so look out for that if you don't know anyone.

Cheers

Back