Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Meet-up

Cossack said:
Still it was good to meet a few more new faces espcially Nav's girlfriend, she's a corker :thumbup:
so c'mon all you true blue Englishmen
england-flag-04.gif
lets be having you at the next one

Thank you Chase,

I will let her know you said that

Nice evening, great meeting a few more folk from here. :thumbup:

Sorry I had to bail out at the last minute :( Major work overlaod - ended up working til 12:30... not fun!
Hope you all had a good time!

Good one like the previous one, thanks for the initiative guys! Next time remind me to eat something prior to mixing my largers and whiskey's...

Always good to meet fellow like-minded people and have a good laugh. Oh and remind Chris to bring those stickers next time...

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

My holiday starts the 22nd! Count me in :dance: :dance: :dance:

Looking forward to seeing you - hope there is snow so that I can bring the badboy into town!

Catch up soon :thumbup:

BUMP ...

Anyone still interested in this tonight? If no takers, we'll hold over to January 26th. same location. Given how crazy busy London is at the moment, maybe a better plan?

Thoughts??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm back but i can't make tonight so it is Jan for me. How long are you staying in London for Gary?

Go back home tomorrow, back in London on 3 January. I think it's a life sentence ... :? :(

Pays the bills I s'pose :roll:

OK - cancelled for today.

Next one is 26 January 2012 ;)

Gary Stockton said:
OK - cancelled for today.

Next one is 26 January 2012 ;)
I was just about to leave, I thought just check emails before I go, so tonights meet is off yes?:(

yes, sorry Chas - Merry Christmas, to you and yours, though - see you in January!

Shame, :( but at least I'm not already on my way :thumbup: A very Merry Christmas and a
party-100.GIF
to all my readers, see you next year

Let's set the next date..
Happy new year etc.. Time to get all those lingering jobs finished once and for all!

Next one is 26 January 2012 according to Gary S :thumbup:

Anyone interested in doing one on Thursday 12th instead of 26th? Reason is - I may well be high-tailing it back to Edinburgh for at least 6 months on Sunday 15th, so won't be living and working in the Big Smoke for a while (I hope :lol:). If not do-able, cool - you all have fun on 26th!

Yes I should be around on the 12th ;)

What's brought on the sudden change, Gary? Job options in Edinburgh or just missing the winter gales that badly?

A company I've worked with in Edi have asked me to come and do some work for them again - so am happy to oblige.

And the crowd I'm at currently have just done something weird which makes it all possible! I'll leave out the gory details ;-)

The 12th is OK with me :thumbup:

Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while... Would like to coem along but where?

Back