Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Meet-up

The pub would be shut - i inherited somebody else's deadline :cry: :thumbdown: back to the chain gang...

Thanks for a fun evening gents! This time it was only Saffas!! Hopefully some 'proper' Englishmen will go to the next one, or I may have to come back with some Scots!! You'll be sorry then, nê?

Pretty sure the Feb date was on here somewhere!

Cheers

Next one tentatively scheduled for Thursday 16th Feb IIRC? Sorry - don't think I'll be there :thumbdown:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've put it in my diary :thumbup:

Nice to meet all you guys last night.

Andre and Matt, we must make a plan for August hook up at somewhere, Falls/Caprivi/Chobe!

Tony P your a gent. Thanks for the Taxi!

Oh and to my new bestest buddy "Doily".... Nice one!

Chas what happened?

Olazz said:
Chas what happened?
As some of you may know another of my hobbies is archery, that's . . .
archery-095.gif
, not . . . .
darts-048.gif
, well last night we obtained use of another indoor venue and I couldn't miss that :thumbup:

Guys is this fixed for the 16th at the same venue??

Who's going?

Yes, IIRC it's the 16th - and I should be there :thumbup:

Matt, do you want me to bring your "Rubie" parts to the meeting?

Cheers,

It won't be the same without you doilie!

Need to check, but I hopefully should be there :roll:

I've had a "dinner with the family" thrown in to the mic but am working on it..
Yes please Andrew, all going well :)

Matt Wright said:
I've had a "dinner with the family" thrown in to the mic but am working on it..
Yes please Andrew, all going well :)
RATS. I can't make it guys. Apologies.... My cousin is in town for one night flying via London to the USA and I am obliged to go see the "other part of my family", aaw.. :violin:
So, don't worry about hauling the parts over Andrew, I'll make a plan to come fetch them and show off Ruby to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
* I will shoot over if you guys are still there so pls keep yr phones on.. Ta

Matt Wright said:
So, don't worry about hauling the parts over Andrew, I'll make a plan to come fetch them and show off Ruby to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No problem, Matt :thumbup: I've still got your axle stands, old tent etc if you want to reclaim any of that stuff when you pop over ;) Looking forward to see the new beast!

Andrew Prince said:
[quote="Matt Wright":17z03w5z]So, don't worry about hauling the parts over Andrew, I'll make a plan to come fetch them and show off Ruby to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No problem, Matt :thumbup: I've still got your axle stands, old tent etc if you want to reclaim any of that stuff when you pop over ;) Looking forward to see the new beast![/quote:17z03w5z]
Cool - I'll pop over during next week and we can go for a spin.. :)
Go check the pic of the 50 series I posted in the 50 area. Tres cool!

Back