Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Meet-up

Olazz said:
Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while... Would like to coem along but where?
Thursday 12th at 18:00 at Crosse Keys, 9 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0DR
See you then :thumbup:

Thanks Chas.... Thats great as my office is on London Wall, so nice and close.

See you guys there.

Well now that I am back :( I should be able to make it to this.... Will be good to catch up with everyone!

Excellent! Don't forget my SA goodies. Do you want cash or a trfr for them??

Gary Stockton said:
Excellent! Don't forget my SA goodies. Do you want cash or a trfr for them??

Ah yes of course... nearly forgot :twisted: Cash would prob be ok as it does not come to alot in £'s I'll PM you the details....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andrew Prince said:
Yes, bring along Gary's stuff if there is anything edible! (Biltong anyone?) :drool:

Well you could try and eat it, but Iwould not advise it :lol:

:lol: wait to you see what it is - you'll have a good laugh :lol:

goingdownsouth said:
Hi Guys,

Early one this month :thumbup:

Thursday the 12th - Confirmed??

See you there :dance:
Oh yes :thumbup:

Looks like we should have a decent turn-out for tonight, apart from the colonial contingent :shifty:
Just a reminder/invitation to any other members in the London area to come along this evening - all are welcome :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Andrew Prince said:
apart from the colonial contingent :shifty:

Colonial contingent??? That's us - oh, wait, you're from (KwaZulu) Natal - the Last Outpost of the British Empire :lol: :lol:

It's the native Englishmen we'll be short of again I think ;)

Looking forward to meeting up tonight - last one for me, I suspect!

I should be there, looking forward to it! :thumbup:

I know you are all going to be disappointed :cry: but I won't be able to make it tonight due to unforeseen events, see you in February :thumbup:

That's a pity, Chas - without you our [strike:c2ur3li6]Britishness[/strike:c2ur3li6] Englishness quotient will drop massively ;)

Hopefully once Ian starts working in London he will join us on one of the occasions :thumbup:

Bugger. Work has trapped me......and I'm half English now too! Shame as I wanted some advice on 265 v 285. Have a good evening all.

Back