Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Meet-up

shame its not 23rd... i might be down in london next wed night for meeting near Victoria on thursday...

Victoria? That where our head office it. I try to avoid it as much as possible. :lol:

Chris

i try to avoid london too :)
visiting Premier Oil...

Hey Guys,

Just to ask, Where exactly is this meet in London.

I have recently moved to Southgate and would finally like to become a bit more active in the club.

Cheers :thumbup:

Navraj Singh said:
Hey Guys,

Just to ask, Where exactly is this meet in London. I have recently moved to Southgate and would finally like to become a bit more active in the club. Cheers :thumbup:
Hi Nav,
We will look forward to meeting you on Thursday 24th at 18:00 at Crosse Keys, 9 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0DR :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
Hi Nav,
We will look forward to meeting you on Thursday 24th at 18:00 at Crosse Keys, 9 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0DR :thumbup:

Cheers Cossack,

I will be there.

Was thinking of coming along with my girlfriend. Would that be fine or is it just a boys meet.

Thanks

I'll be there.

Sent from TapaTalk

Looks like I will be able to make it this time too. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

A couple of folk have asked me to bring some stickers along on Thursday night. If anybody else would like, I will have more with me.

See you all tonight:

Thursday 24th at 18:00 at Crosse Keys, 9 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0DR

Not aranged a table o r anything - remember it seems to be a curry night, so it will be packed out early on, but those that want grub that's not bottled chicken :lol: should be able to get some ...

Well I arrived very early closely followed by TonyP and not long after by Gary S, then later they started flooding in but unfortunately I had to leave a bit early as my back was giving me gyp :thumbdown: plus I was surrounded by foreigners, they were all bl**dy Saffas, apart from Nav from Kenya and Ram from Uganda I think, I was the only englishman there, a stranger in my own country :lol: Still it was good to meet a few more new faces espcially Nav's girlfriend, she's a corker :thumbup:
so c'mon all you true blue Englishmen
england-flag-04.gif
lets be having you at the next one

A good one again guys! Next one shall be 22 December if anyone is interested and can make it int he flurry of silly-season goings on. As Chas said, he was surrounded - the Empire Strikes Back, I suspect :lol:

Hope all of you get home OK! Bloody Cannon St station was shut :? :twisted:

Back