Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Your closet-veggie secret is safe with me Nick...:eusa-shhh:

So we'll see you all tomorrow evening then?

I'm not sure when Chas is turning up. I think he's plodding on. Having a kip plodding on. Having a kip...
But rich Lynn Shayne Helen and myself will be tomorrow evening.

Been awake since 4am and itching to make a move on the last leg just as soon as the snoring bear beside me stirs , i expect we will break camp about 10 :icon-smile:

Happy to report this trip has been breeze , up in the morning we all faff about doing our thing nattering and drinking tea or whatever until Nick like an excitable 6 year old on his way to meet santa decides he cannot delay any longer :lol:

Thats the key to happy travels though we are all working to our own clock the convoy thing just doesnt make sense with a thousand miles of motorway to cover and some stanger always eager to fill any safety gap between trucks you have to drive with eyes in the back of your head .

See you at camp and we all break out the bbq and beer for a few hours each evening works far better .

This time for the first time i can honestly say the holiday started in Dover :icon-biggrin:

Glad to finally be in Romania. Loving driving the 80 for such distances and not getting tired. Woke to a cockerel yelling it's head off this morning with visions of Nick stalking it for the pot! I reckon there were at least 4 of the blighters and by the sound of it Nick's got the lot as they all shut up one by one. Will have to see.
Nice rural rustic campsite. Friendly welcome, unlike last night's which was a nice campsite but the owner was most unfriendly and got much worse by the morning. We won't be returning. Ever.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He was sitting next to me a minute ago

Yeah. Chas arrived half ten this morning I think. And I got there about ten minutes before Shayne n rich.

Pleased to see everyone here safe and sound.

It's a bit nerve-wracking this end, not knowing if some stupid plod has picked on one of them or another, or whether someone has reversed into them in a car park, or whatever else could go wrong.

Much tea drunk, while all settling in and sadly I collered Rich (StarCruiser) into tuning in my new CB antenna, thanks Rich!

It will be a short local run out tomorrow, after all the driving there done over the last 4 days, maybe a BBQ by the river, so we'll have to tether Chas to a tree or something... to stop him from drowning his auto-box again :lol:.

Good to have you all here boys and girls, I just hope we can keep you entertained....

Last edited:
Back