Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snagging list

Hi Cris, sent pm's are not appearing in my sent items box & I know its rather trivial but my post count has been docked :confused:

Hi Cris, sent pm's are not appearing in my sent items box & I know its rather trivial but my post count has been docked :confused:
I think you have to check a box for it to do that Gav

I've changed it now so that it should be on by default. I've noticed that not all the changes stick for existing users. I'll have a look in a bit to see if I can reset it for everyone so that it is on.

Gav, no idea why your count would have decreased. I can only assume it was inflated on the old forum as this one just re-counted all your posts.

Is there a way to modify my posts once the edit function is gone? The reason I ask is I wanted to add to my build thread on one of the post and now cant. I do remember in the past that the edit function was always there was it not? I may be wrong.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Since this morning I seem to have problems in the 120 series part of the forum, it keeps defaulting to sort threads by title and ascending order, if I change it to last post time and descending it's ok until I go to the main page.

Since this morning I seem to have problems in the 120 series part of the forum, it keeps defaulting to sort threads by title and ascending order, if I change it to last post time and descending it's ok until I go to the main page.

Not sure why that would have been from this morning but the default was set to sort by title. Fixed now. Should be ok.

I have the same problem with the Gadgets section now.

This might sound like a stupid question, but how can I read 'unread posts' I can get a list of previous threads that tells me there are unread posts but no indication of which posts, if I visit that thread I can see all the posts but when I go back to the thread list it still tells me there are unread posts.:confusion-confused: also, I check in to this site several times a day to check the latest posts but today I came across a few posts (not in new posts) I hadn't seen previously but they had not been on 'new posts' when I've checked before.

I cant edit any of my posts. I replied to the incorrect quote and as soon as i posted it i cant edit it..Help as the edit button has gone

Warren,

See if it has reappeared. It should allow you to edit all your posts now.
If it has and there are no other issues with your profile then I will set up an automatic rule to move everyone into the editing group.

Warren,

See if it has reappeared. It should allow you to edit all your posts now.
If it has and there are no other issues with your profile then I will set up an automatic rule to move everyone into the editing group.

All fixed thanks

A bit of a odd issue. I have a friend request notification (yeah I know who would want to be friends with me :shifty: ) and no matter how many times I click to accept it, it doesn't seem to do anything. And the notification still remains in the top menu.

Back