Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The inevitable changing nature of this forum.

Whatever you want to do, wherever you want to go, however much you have to spend, there will be an LC for you. :thumbup:

Unless it's <£1k, in which case sir might wish to consider a Shogun or Solihull rotbox. :laughing-rolling:

So after this thread started I was curious to find out if I can get customised details about which sections visit but with a decent name.
So after some changes to the forum and tweaks on the analytics we have a glimpse at what is happening.
For now though, the data is a bit skewed. Each time I make a change, I have to wait a number of days for the it start reflecting. I did the first setup on the 12th Jan and it started gathering stats. I then decided to tweak it again so it polluted the data again. Once I stop fiddling, it'll settle and make more sense. Seeing as I don't really know what I am doing (poke 'n' see) it's a slow process.

Anyway, below is a snapshot of the sections visited. "other" is the home page, I don't know what the other nonsensical names are but suspect they're noise from my fiddling.
The details below are a 0.5% slice of the real data so will become more accurate as time goes.

There are some other very interesting stats as well like age-bands, interests and hobbies (who would have thought the overriding interest would have been automotive :think:) as well as other genre websites you look at (which might explain some of the adverts ;) :wtf:

Anyway, a very small slice of the sections that people browse here.

Attachments

• stats.png
    stats.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 185
There are some other very interesting stats as well like age-bands, interests and hobbies (who would have thought the overriding interest would have been automotive :think:) as well as other genre websites you look at (which might explain some of the adverts ;) :wtf:

Come on spill the beans! lets have some examples!! :D

Here is a top 10 of the interests. Some of the more obscure ones where "avid readers of woman's magazines" and other topics.
report.png

Here's a breakdown of the ages.
Report2.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back