what film are you watching tonight?

Mark01

I am in england
Jun 11, 2012
The New Forest
Total recall last night, not the proper Arnie one. Not as good as Arnie but Kate Beckinsale made up for the little Irishman’s efforts.

I don’t think anyone can make an action film like old Arnie these days.

Cheers, Mark

Reactions: chapel gate
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

BobMurphy

I am in scotland
Mar 1, 2010
Kirkliston, Scotland
I finally got to watch "Paul" after avoiding it for years thinking it was going to be Naff.

It was, but it had Kristen Wiig in it so it was a 'must watch' for me (I know . . at my age :doh:).

Actually, it was an easy watch with no brain required :thumbup:.

Bob.

BobMurphy

I am in scotland
Mar 1, 2010
Kirkliston, Scotland
I watched "Solo - a Star Wars Story' the other night after my long-awaited DVD arrived.

Not bad, explained a few things for those of us who have seen all the episodes & spin-offs.

Certainly better than "The Last Jedi".

Bob.

hopeless wanderer

I am in england
Aug 21, 2014
ooop North
One of the best 60 odd seconds of film ever when they mow down the jungle with the mini gun and the rest of the arsenal..

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
class!
I must have seen that 500 times... My favourite line is than man who shaves too much to Carl weathers (Apollo Creed from Rocky)

'If you give up our position one more time, I'm gonna bleeeed ya - real quiet, leave ya here" LOL.

Reactions: chapel gate

hopeless wanderer

I am in england
Aug 21, 2014
ooop North
I can't recommend something to watch but I can recommend you something to avoid ...
The 15:17 to Paris :rage:.
I know it's Clint Eastwood, Million dollar baby and Gran Torino were great, This is absolutely appalling.
I now rank this as the worst film I have ever seen and I've seen Sargent Kabuki man NYPD & American cyborg steel warrior.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks