Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Say no more.

the signal.
wow. Completely spun me out..

Total recall last night, not the proper Arnie one. Not as good as Arnie but Kate Beckinsale made up for the little Irishman’s efforts.

I don’t think anyone can make an action film like old Arnie these days.

Cheers, Mark

13 Hours. More yanks getting their asses kicked but viewing it as a victory. Good action.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I finally got to watch "Paul" after avoiding it for years thinking it was going to be Naff.

It was, but it had Kristen Wiig in it so it was a 'must watch' for me (I know . . at my age :doh:).

Actually, it was an easy watch with no brain required :thumbup:.

Bob.

red dawn.
north korea invade the usa..

Bottom of the world.

I am truly hoping that something's going to happen soon.

Awe, sorry CG. I bugged out. Just wasn't going anywhere. I had to pull the plug.

Almost finished watching the series Fringe.... pretty out there sci-fi scripted series like no other.

The happening.
another one of those films where you would be glad to own an 80.

I watched "Solo - a Star Wars Story' the other night after my long-awaited DVD arrived.

Not bad, explained a few things for those of us who have seen all the episodes & spin-offs.

Certainly better than "The Last Jedi".

Bob.

Last night went to see Halloween 40 years after seeing the original. A few nods back to the original were nice touches, more gore and blood than the first but all in all a damn good effort.

One of the best 60 odd seconds of film ever when they mow down the jungle with the mini gun and the rest of the arsenal..

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
class!

I must have seen that 500 times... My favourite line is than man who shaves too much to Carl weathers (Apollo Creed from Rocky)

'If you give up our position one more time, I'm gonna bleeeed ya - real quiet, leave ya here" LOL.

I can't recommend something to watch but I can recommend you something to avoid ...
The 15:17 to Paris :rage:.
I know it's Clint Eastwood, Million dollar baby and Gran Torino were great, This is absolutely appalling.
I now rank this as the worst film I have ever seen and I've seen Sargent Kabuki man NYPD & American cyborg steel warrior.

Back