Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2002 collie or 2003 120 ??

Toyota has no recorded service history apart from a timing belt change at 153k. This one is not for me.

Have had a word with the vendor, ringing at 12 tomorrow to view. Not D4D apparently but goes well. Been hankering for a Collie for a while but wanted a black one and D4D but this is of interest so we will see.

Andy

With an intercooler and those rims it's almost certainly an import.

That looks to me to be a TD FX :)

Yes, (very) similar to Andy Cook/CWC's "WUGG".
Not a d4d, though you may have a rear locker. Whether it works or not is another matter ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100P

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
its even got a lid on the front storage compartment, price is a bit rich though. thats what i bought wugg for 5yrs ago

its even got a lid on the front storage compartment, price is a bit rich though. thats what i bought wugg for 5yrs ago
I agree. I didn't want to say at first, but it is a bit pricey. I paid £5800 for Swampy if that helps you pick the bones out of it. When I had the HPI check done it came back with a book price of £6800 with mileage considered. What it hadn't considered was the very noisy front axle and faulty air con. Oh and the missing headrests :shifty: :icon-biggrin:

edit - Swampy is a 2002 D4D LWB GX with pretty much a full Toyota service history except for the last 12000miles ish and about 140000miles I think :think: I actually can't remember how many miles she's done, it may be 10000 either side of that!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't look like a GX, where's the arch flares? :think:

Don't think it's a D4D either, the CO2 rating on DVLA is wrong.

Last edited:
That looks like another FX to me

You may want to check that all the seat and seatbelt mounts are present - I'm not sure whether they do on the commercial models. The other stuff can be sorted but the mounts might be a problem.

From a legal perspective would it be registered as a commercial vehicle and so illegal to have the rear seats or would i have to re register it?

is this another import? its on a Y plate, so should be d4d. and the chrome mirrors.

Its probably come over from Ireland, not all of the commercials are factory models. Lots of them are converted over there, I believe they have to remove the rear seatbelt anchors to comply.

Bob on here runs a commercial in Ireland he would be able to confirm that for you.

It really depends on how long ago it was converted, pretty much removing the seats did the job until about 3 years ago.

Now you have to weld up all the holes, MOST of the time, and it will be virtually impossible to convert back. You'd just have to have a good look at it in the flesh.

Looks to be an honest advert if not a little expensive i think

Hey Warren. My boss is looking to sell his wifes D4D Collie. There is a chance that you have actually seen it around Maidenhead - It is dark green with a personalised numberplate. I dont have too many details just yet... I was supposed to take some pics and the details and put them up on here on thursday, but i was in a bad mood and it hit 5 o'clock... Anyways, I will try to get the info on it on monday, and send it to you.

What I do know:
Dark green, VX
D4D, Auto
Boss has had it from new
I did not notice anything funny when i drove it last
I very much doubt it has missed a service
It is within spitting distance from your house :p

I will try to get the rest of the info for you monday night.

P.s. Bosses wife now has a 120... XD

Back