Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2002 collie or 2003 120 ??

Is it in Chesterfield? if so I was offered it 2 months ago for£7k by the guy who sold me my 100 series. The guy selling it is a dealer I am led to believe.

Andy

if its close to you go and look and see if a 95 is what you want a bit of a change from your other cars warren. there is no harm in looking to see if its what you want.
i think its a bit exspensive to be fair.
stu

Yes its being sold by a dealer for a "friend" of his who works in London and cant arrange viewings when people want to see it as he is so busy is the story I have been told. It is in Godalming and the asking price is not neg i was also told.

The car is not for me but rather the wife Stu as it will be the shopping and school run motor.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not sure it could be a ex motorway responce car as its a lc2 which i think is a very basic spec one. looks nice though

They are getting cheap now aren't they? That's great value for money in my opinion, compared to a run-out 95. Depends what floats your boat I suppose..

Its local to here and looks great value. It would have to be a "special" Collie to be better than that.

Andy

Agh you guys do make a good point and the decision harder. If the timing belt needs doing at 90k i guess £6k is not a bad offer.

Let me see what i can do and make contact with the seller.

Anyone close enough and want to take a look as its 345miles for me to travel just to get there.

Snt an email and this is the reply....

Hi,

The total price is £5800 including the shipping to your address. Price reduced for quick sale, and i have decided to sell it for a lower price because i need the money.
Currently i am located in Northern part of United Kingdom, in a beautiful sea-side city called Thurso, because i just finished the divorce with my wife and i have moved here to my parents home. The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the item, i will receive the payment.
It will take around 3-5 working days until you will receive the item and you will have a 3 days inspection period (so you have 3 days to change your mind and refuse or keep it). Also, I need to know if you have cash in hand because I have a lot buyers interested in the purchase and I don't have time to waste. No offense but if you really want to buy it I will stop communicating with the other interested buyers.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so i can initiate the deal through eBay. You must know that eBay will contact you without any obligation to buy it or fees.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Regards

Am i the only one that thinks this might not be legit??

Smells,

Gra.

edited,,,

stinks, :)

Last edited:
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE OFFERING THIS SERVICE ARE PROBABLY DODGEY!

A guy I know who is in the business has just been took for £1750. He deals with lots of people a week and can smell a rat a mile off yet he has just been done.

SERIOUSLY, PAYING FOR ITEMS UP FRONT IS RISKY. IF IT SEEMS TOO CHEAP EXPECT A BARGIN OR YOUR MONEY LOST.SIMPLES.

Back