Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 30th September - 1st October

Well I don't know how their price compares Romanian wise but in the UK it would be at least double and they have come reccomended

I'm joking again Chas ;)

I've had full cars painted in the UK and know how much it costs. I also have a lot powder coated. 3k is good for the amount of work the truck needed to get it right.

Hi guys

Gutted I won't be able to make it, only found out about you guys at the overlanding show last weekend and the truck is performing her main duty of towing the horses to competition this weekend.

Will keep a look out for 2018 dates and look foward to meeting you all then.

Gavin

Get 360 degree photo's before he drive's it please ! only joking i have every faith in you to get home without a scratch Chas ....... honest i do :whistle:

I've got a few already, but Chas won't let me post them :|

It's looking kinda, well, green... for the want of a better description!

And rather handsome, I might add.

Chas will have to wipe his feet before getting in now, instead of before getting out, as he used to!

Unfortunately i do have to work this weekend. I hope you all an excellent weekend and i look forward to the pics.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Am I ok to arrive Saturday evening?

Is it Caravan Friendly or Tent Only?

No Jeep unfortunately - it broke (a lot) at Seven Sisters last weekend!

I am going to try and get out by 4pm tomorrow, so should be about 8pm or so at the gate, unless the m25 is being the m25, is that going to be a problem ? I might get delayed and only get there by 9 or 9.30.

I am going to try and get out by 4pm tomorrow, so should be about 8pm or so at the gate, unless the m25 is being the m25, is that going to be a problem ? I might get delayed and only get there by 9 or 9.30.
If imagine your onky problem would be finding the right field and putting your tent up in the dark.

Hoping to be there before it gets dark, only using the small tent so easy to put up. Finish work at 12:30 and hopefully car is all sorted to take. Pick Lily up from school and set off.

80 is loaded up (including the storage boxes), wife is going to the butchers in the morning for me.

Is the field sign posted?

I always feel like i'm trespassing when i enter , you come off the lane into what instantly feels like private property , drive past the barn and your definitely trespassing because its a farmhouse forecourt more or less , but keep going as it curves to the left and follow the track towards more farm buildings , beyond them you will find nothing but a field full of Landcruiser's .

Unless Trev posts otherwise the way to the field is like this

Capture.JPG

Yes to caravan friendly but no hook up facilities

A small request, does anyone have a 50 amp Anderson connector and a crimp tool that I can use/purchase please.

Back