Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 30th September - 1st October

Seeing the thread is making me really jealous I can't be there this time.............

Have fun!

image.jpeg Chainsaw, stove and a cv joint. Is there anything I'm forgetting?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Seeing the thread is making me really jealous I can't be there this time.............

Have fun!

Same here, a cockup at work meant I couldn't get the time off work :(

Looks like waterproofs are a must pack item. Typical for any UK camping event really!

Screenshot_20170929-070434.png

Just a quick reminder, Lincomb is an equestrian centre, horses are their livelihood. Please drive very slowly through the yard and be ultra considerate to any horse you see around the yard, on the road and out around the tracks.

A single complaint from a horse rider, justified or not, could spell the end of this event for us.

Might just sleep in the 80 if it's persisting down lol

Did you swap/clean your air filter Nick i just remembered to pull mine and found half of Romania in it !

A34 just North of Abingdon is closed. Just seen air ambulance land so it is going to be a while.

Sunny here as always (lie) so making the most of it with a beer!

Erm anyone got a hacksaw? Need to cut something to make it fit

And its all gone tits up for me :icon-sad:

A bust UJ is guaranteed if i do and a wet Lincomb is no place for front wheel drive only , i might not even make it there without having to remove the prop on a hard shoulder .

The prop with good UJ's found its way onto Helen truck somewhere along the line and i was just waiting for her to get home so we could leave :doh:

Long story short its not worth the ball ache though i will have to pop in tomorrow because i have parts for someone which will give Helen's truck a nice 5 hour run .

Did you swap/clean your air filter Nick i just remembered to pull mine and found half of Romania in it !
Service is definitely due!

Wait, the mighty 90 is broke?

No the 2001 uj gave up is all , my props off since i posted and swambo is home but i'm not going to win this one , what can i say she works nights and its been pissing down here most of the day so this little glitch has turned the weekend into something to endure rather than enjoy for her .

I'm thinking right now i don't need the trailer myself so i could swap props now head up in the morning and sleep in the truck Saturday night :think:

No the 2001 uj gave up is all , my props off since i posted and swambo is home but i'm not going to win this one , what can i say she works nights and its been pissing down here most of the day so this little glitch has turned the weekend into something to endure rather than enjoy for her .

I'm thinking right now i don't need the trailer myself so i could swap props now head up in the morning and sleep in the truck Saturday night :think:
Sounds like a done deal to me mate. We'll see you tomorrow then???

Guys I plan to arrive for around 6 or 7pm Saturday... if any body needs something bringing and I can then give me a shout

Just got home from let's say if not a little damp another great and highly enjoyable weekend. Myself and James both had a wonderful time again even though the woods were at least a little tetchy especially only being on all terrain bfg s. Nice to see everyone again and several New faces. Roll on the next on. Big thanks to everyone who is involved in making it happen once again. Cheers Gav and James

Brilliant weekend despite the weather trying hard. Well done to Nick and Rosy for this events "Kings of Lincomb" for a determined and spirited drive.

Huge thanks to Tony and Becks for use of their land once again.

Thanks again to Ian, Toby and Lorin for setting the trial and games. Also Ed and Tom for helping setting out the punch challenge (I forgot to mention them in the closing speech today, sorry chaps).

Any feedback good or otherwise is most welcome.

Back