Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

If i get there its likely we will have a 3 year old with us .

She will definitely be coming when she turns 3, have to start them early, but for now I'm bound by having to baby sit while my wife works.

I started to take my daughter offroad from 8 or 9 months. Just pack towels to stop the head moving to much.

She loves it out in the cruiser now everyday I get asked to go out.

All booked in. see you all on the 15th. its going to be the first test for the blue one, im sure the atrac wont let me down :whistle:

ATRAC will be fine (except on grass)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd love to come along, can I pay on arrival? Looking forward to trying out my car!!

As long as you fill out the booking form (link on the first page of this thread) you can tick the box to pay on the day

Not much chatter on this one guys. We going or what? The AO 16 show group gathering was brilliant. So get those BBQ and chicken wings ready and let's have a right proper bash. Doesn't matter about the weather. We'll just make a bigger fire and get the Foxwings out.

Not much chatter on this one guys. We going or what? The AO 16 show group gathering was brilliant. So get those BBQ and chicken wings ready and let's have a right proper bash. Doesn't matter about the weather. We'll just make a bigger fire and get the Foxwings out.
Can't be there this time Chris, after getting the feet wet on the 80 I think it's developed pneumonia or something it's not very well anyway, not going to be well again until mid November. Next time chaps

We ll be there rain or shine. My boy is looking forward to it as am I. Good company great trucks plentyof food and beer and a cold and draughty night in the tent. What more could you want eh. Flying to Spain early Monday morning after so I think I'll survive. Look forward to meeting new faces along with the ones from last time.

Completely forgot about this but i will be there if you can find some room for a small trailer .

Room is something we're never short of Shayne. Actually I lie. One year I think we had 50 cruisers there and it got pretty tight. But that was only because Marius' set up was the size of a small Cambridgeshire village.

Can't be there this time Chris, after getting the feet wet on the 80 I think it's developed pneumonia or something it's not very well anyway, not going to be well again until mid November. Next time chaps

Can't you get there on a bicycle mate i'm sure you owe me a can of beer :lol:

Just put my muddy boots on ready! Bad news Though Chris, twice I've been to sains now looking for chicken wings and they haven't had any. Had to settle for thighs on this trip. Will be back in on Sunday to check again. I'm not desperate enough to try Asda yet, I do have a secret stash in the freezer ready though!

It's getting close, and I do have the intention of being there. I intend to have a few surprises but one of them may stop me being there in my Cruiser. :icon-cry: Fear not, it hasn't caught pneumonia off The Phoenix Submarine!
Hence, I haven't yet signed up for anything as I may just turn up on the day and thumb a ride round if somebody will have me?
Hopefully it won't be too long before I know. :icon-cool:

Well apparently i need a passenger to punch

Yep we will be there mate. Stans bringing his big tent thing as well

Well apparently i need a passenger to get punched
I could be your passenger if you like Nick, but I draw the line at punching anyone!
:eusa-naughty::icon-wink:

I'm not liking the sound of this, post edit, Nick!

Back