Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Haha, it didn't come out right the first time, Well you're welcome to call shotgun unless one of the peeps from work actually come ( they've shown interest but nothing confirmed)

Haha, it didn't come out right the first time, Well you're welcome to call shotgun unless one of the peeps from work actually come ( they've shown interest but nothing confirmed)
Might take you up on that Nick. Could be fun. Just as long as I don't have to be 'winch monkey' that is. :lol:

Nick always good to see you, but just know, if you can't find wings, don't bother coming. I'm just saying ...

Nick always good to see you, but just know, if you can't find wings, don't bother coming. I'm just saying ...
Don't worry, I got my stash but need to find more

Booked in now
Will bring the big canopy we had opposite the cruisers at AO16
Hopefully get there friday tea time..m6 dependant!

Im not bringing my shop as such but will put a post in the business section in case anyone wants any kit bringing as it will save the postage ;-)
My trucks nearly full with Karls order so get in quick lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Booked in now
Will bring the big canopy we had opposite the cruisers at AO16
Hopefully get there friday tea time..m6 dependant!

Im not bringing my shop as such but will put a post in the business section in case anyone wants any kit bringing as it will save the postage ;-)
My trucks nearly full with Karls order so get in quick lol

Don't tell them that my orders all free Stan because I'm such a nice guy as yourll have them all trying it on ;)

@Chris Chris! Morrisons have saved the day, am I allowed to come now?

Hmmm well I suppose so. Hopefully this time I might get a bit more of my own venison stew!

Think I may have double booked as Sam has just tol me he'd booked me in!

Sounds like another boring cold w/e to me, glad I can't make it...

:cry:

:eusa-liar:

I've got underfloor heating in the tent so I'll be nice and warm ... Lol

You need to get over Clive.

I mite make it yet! It'll have to be a last minuite thing as I've still not convinced the Mrs. but events have just turned in my favor, I'll have to bin the 4x4RT exercise this Sunday, assuming my truck even gets to Trevors on Wed, and wave of his mechanical magic wand over my truck works! I have enough Specked Hen to sink a battleship so all I need is some food :lol:

Looking like it might be a trifle damp.

I'm going for the full wet set up that we developed in the Baltic this year. I will b there in good time on Friday and if it's dry, I'll set up straight away to keep the ground from turning to sludge under the canopy. Can still get the fire pit under there if necessary.

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 19.12.54.jpg

Apologies gents I'm going to have to cancel due to ongoing issues at home that have to be resolved before I'm able to venture away for any length of time

Simon

Back