Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Booked Saturday and Sunday nights. Don't think I'll be ready for Friday. :icon-biggrin:

Booked Friday as leave. Going to get there ahead of the Friday traffic for once.

I think we'll beat the traffic, heading off up there this afternoon :)

Sadly im not going to make this one!! Hope you all have an awesome time and that the weather is kind!! :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
First look into the woods this afternoon, open areas quite slippery but under the trees has a bit of grip with AT tyres. Farm track looks like it will be ok.

Not looked at the hill at the back of the farm track yet but reckon that could be a tad tricky

Weather is showing dry tomorrow which should improve things for Saturday so should be a good weekend.

Anyone who can bring lumberjacking tools? We've 4 tree trunks to turn into firewood.

IMG_0975.JPG

I'm not going up that incline unless someone puts Armco up first.

Will SP be there Trev? I'll need something to drive.

Ok, my cunning plan is to travel up on Saturday morning, although this may be Saturday afternoon as plan B. :icon-smile:

one wonders if "quite slippery" relates too a particular vehicle ?

Unfortunately not Chris, Mr MOT man say no.
Couple of mate's who I Off road with have had a cancellation on the event they were going to this weekend. Would anyone have any objections if they tagged along for the weekend. Obviously said I'd ask first. Good guys and always have tons of beer and barbecue! !!!!

Had a bit of a set back as the job im doing has over run so wont make it now as i have to work tomorrow
Really sorry
See you at the next one

Whenever it suits you I guess. Trevor would appear to be there already

For me Friday is about waking up ready to hit the forest Saturday morning so i have a vague 5pm arrival in mind but i think Trevor's on site already and Chris wants to beat the traffic so may be on route already .

Ok thanks!

I'll head there for about 6 I reckon - got to get some coals and beers for the BBQ!

@ Gav, yes more than welcome.

@ Wills, drivers briefing at 9:00am tomorrow so any time before then really. Chris and I are here currently.

Back