Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

I generally don't buy things like that cos i get home and eat them. once in a while maybe. A pack of biscuits is gone on a minute so i don't bother.
And all this share size bollox, the bags arnt big enough to share.

Brasov? isn't that just down the road from you Clive?

Yep, the bears are prevalent between Sinaia (20 mins from us) and Brasov (about an hour from us) assuming no traffic queues.

Just make sure you keep the doors locked Rich and keep all food out of sight.

And the sunroof, the drop bears are the worst!
They've upped your medication haven't they…

Anyway, Lynn's worried that if they don't find any good they'll just take her, being only little.

They've upped your medication haven't they…

Anyway, Lynn's worried that if they don't find any good they'll just take her, being only little.
There's little bears and big bears, you can frighten the small bears away by wearing small jingly bells, they are supposed to frighten the small ones away, it's a bit different with the big bears, the best defence against them is to spray your self with bear repellent. Best bet is to climb a tree to avoid being eaten.
You can tell which ones are nearby by the bear shit on the ground, the small pellets are the baby bears and they rattle, the large pellets are the big bears and they smell of bear repellent.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We'll be alright as long as Nick's with us but I don't fancy the bears chances if they go for the Galaxy!

I just put the galaxy in the fridge to stop temptation it was a struggle, it was screaming no no eat me. There was a bit of a cafuffle and a short fight but it's in there now. I didnt get away unharmed though.
View attachment 131284
Jasus! That scared the living daylights out of me! Good luck to the galaxybar..

I much prefer the smiley aviator pic..

I'm thinking to leave for the U.K. for a couple of weeks at the end of August, I'll leave you guys a key under the mat... :eusa-snooty:

I'm thinking to leave for the U.K. for a couple of weeks at the end of August, I'll leave you guys a key under the mat... :eusa-snooty:
OK Clive, you know what this means then . . . . . . . . . more sausages, bacon and galaxy for us.

Is it Going to be a shock to the system when we get over there Clive?
20170809_135111.jpg

It's mildly moist here today.

Is it Going to be a shock to the system when we get over there Clive?
View attachment 131344

It's mildly moist here today.

It would be nice to think it would Nick, but it's pretty 'normal' for this time of year here... at the moment....

image.jpeg

So, it's looking good for the 19th, but I don't have an longer term info than that.

End of August beginning of September, usually marks the start of the end of the 'Summer' so mid 30s starts to wind down to high 20s about then. We can always have a surprise either way, but the weather is pretty stable these days.

On the 2015 trip, I was foolishly guaranteeing visitors a dry week, because it had been dry from the beginning of June all the way through to the run up to the visit, but of course it had to rain on the day that folks arrived :doh:. Three days it lasted IIRC, not a good start to a 'guaranteed' dry holiday :whistle:.

So ignore all the above, I'm saying nothing this year... :eusa-shhh: :lol:

Well I'll be packing my rain coat even if it just gets used to stop stuff rattling in the car.
Bloody soaked today and the worst but is I'll have to out the heating on when I get home to dry stuff and it's not cold

Back