Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

So where are you guys staying on the friday night? Just wondered how far away we'll be when we get off the choo choo train saturday morning.. And what Cb channel?

Vaguely speaking we are about an hour into your journey but you will be on the road earlier than us so you might well be in the lead after 9am . Where we meet depends on cb range i suppose .

Yeah, i figured we wouldnt be far off it. Train says it arrives 0925 froggy time and half hour later I should be in Adinkerke getting smokes. I'm sure I'll bump into Chas somewhere...:think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I thought you and Chas were getting the train together ?

Same train, but may not be behind one another.

Just agree to stop at first services you wont be 10 minutes apart and its not hard to find a cruiser in the car park .

I know. That a why I said I'd see him at adinkerke. Only up the road

Forgot about your baccy shopping so we might be in front still at 10am , but two cars carrying four people might well stop more often so its not worth trying to organize a meet , we are all heading to the same place on the same road so its when rather than if .

Navigation wise i will be using Clive's house as my satnav destination and only switching to campsite addresses when i think i'm an hour or so away from it .

It shouldn't make a difference but i hope even artificial intelligence can work out that nobody wants a scenic route with that many miles to cover :)

Yeah, i figured we wouldnt be far off it. Train says it arrives 0925 froggy time and half hour later I should be in Adinkerke getting smokes. I'm sure I'll bump into Chas somewhere...:think:
Look for the red beast behind you in the queue for the tunnel, CB channel 22 UK band.

Loaded and locked…
IMG_2046.JPG

Shakedown run up to Sutton and back tomorrow then it's chocks away on Friday. :)

I will be glad when i can't do anything else other than drive , the to do list has been trimmed down to an absolutely must do list and its still to long .

Not just me then! I had some crazy notion of working two days this week but decided if I did I wouldn't be ready.

I thought you said you could go at a moments notice Shayne?…:whistle:

I will be glad when i can't do anything else other than drive , the to do list has been trimmed down to an absolutely must do list and its still to long .
You and me both Shayne, there's so many things yet to do I just know something will be missed.

Back