Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2017 - Comarnic Visit

Don't we just pick them up in the first garage we see across the border or just before?

It's ok, just stop at the first fuel station, or if you miss it, the next one.

But, they're only sold at fuel stations, online or by means of a special SMS number.

As non-residents, it's easier for you to get one at a fuel station.

There's Austria and Hungary to buy for too iirc.
My cousin visited and got fined as she forgot.

Hungary is the only place they make it difficult and nobody speaks English , we can do it while having a beer in Germany anyway so nothing to worry about .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hungary is the only place they make it difficult and nobody speaks English , we can do it while having a beer in Germany anyway so nothing to worry about .

Oh, and so that you know, Romania is zero tolerance on alcohol. If you register any level of alcohol on a breathalyzer, they'll take your license off you at the roadside, and run you into a police station holding cell.

There's no ifs or buts.

You'll have to then get your truck recovered by a trailer. Call me if you have any difficulties with the police that you can't handle, or heaven forbid, you have an accident.

I'll pm you my phone number just in case you don't have it.

There wont be any parties going on Clive 2 or 3 beers is just a nice way to chill out at the end of the day so you feel like your going to bed because you want to rather than because you have to .

I fear for the welfare of the Galaxy to be honest. I look at it like electricity. You put 100 volts into a long cable so you can get 20 volts at the other end.

Packed, loaded and already at our first stop…breakfast and bacon collection. :)

First pic from first stop. :)
image.jpg

This thread has become like Facebook, in the nicest way of course :lol: :thumbup:

Safe travels guys.... Please take care.

Back