Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

It was declassified as an HCID (High Consequence Infectious Disease) which is reserved for high fatality rate things like Ebola. Mortality rates with Covid are relatively low (about 2.6% so far in the UK at the moment), but because it's so infectious, the number of people who catch it and might die is still quite high.

We are testing healthy people with no symptoms with a test that apparently isn't fit for its purpose.

MIGHT DIE.But their not! You have more chance of dying if under the age of 60 of drowning.

Valance stated that deaths were labelled with cv even if they died from being hit by a bus. Numbers have been played with.

They have caused devide as per usual. the people who can see it can see it plain as day.

There seems to be so many theories and counter-theories out there. Many of the more spurious ones have been debunked and exposed as either outright lies or the manipulation of data to fit a certain narrative. This is not just the so-called "conspiracy" theories but also some government narratives have been spun to promote one view versus another.

Either way, we seem to now live in an age where facts and truth are not universal. They are whatever you believe them to be. This has been exacerbated by the internet, as like-minded people tend to flock together, so you have whole groups of people across the world discussing ideas in their own bubbles - anyone promoting a different view gets shouted down or worse, abused. Whether that's climate change, Covid, BLM/racism, Brexit - the list goes on and on. As an (extreme) example - check out the flat earthers. A few decades ago, these individuals would have been ridiculed, and they still are. However they now hold conventions across the world (mainly US but there was one in Birmingham, UK) that are attended by hundreds of delegates from around the world!!

Whichever side of whichever debate you happen to be on, all that I can see is division and mistrust. I'm not one to (usually) back down from a debate or argument but like to think I'm open-minded and debate in good faith. However , sometimes it's just easier to say "let's agree to disagree" and walk away.

Which is a real shame; we don't broaden our understanding or further our knowledge that way.

Vaccinated or non-vaccinated, I wish you all well. Stay safe. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
well said Chad.

I'm happy to tell everyone I wont be having anything put in my arm or my familys. I wont live in fear and I'm happy to be a selfish wacker or so the mainstream make us out to be !

I to.will leave it there. love to all

Each to their own, and after this I’ll shut up, but given the choice between the opinion (often without credible evidence) of the likes of an ex Coventry goalie who thinks that the Queen is a lizard or far right websites known for their falsehoods and the World Health Organisation (who don’t include death by trauma in their figures), I’m inclined to favour the latter. At the moment, it seems as though the only defence (apart from isolation) against an ever evolving disease is vaccination. The present mutation might not be more deadly, but cases of Long Covid seem to be on the rise, including in children and younger people. Whether you believe him or not:

Stay well !

Don't recall joining in this debate so far, and this will be my only contribution, too easy to fall out over this subject because some people can't help being insulting towards those who think differently, its the same with politics and was once the problem with religion before the CofE hierarchy abdicated its very reason for being and the Catholics (of which i'm a lapsed soul) went woke.

I won't be having the treatment being offered, have no wish to be part of some medical experiment, wifey is the same by her own free will.
I hope we all come out of the this, whatever it is and whoever may be responsible for whatever reasons, alive well and unaffected, good luck everyone.

Sadly i suspect things are going to get much worse over the next few years possibly leading to an apartheid and increasingly totalitarian society, i hope we can keep our humanity towards one another and direct our ire at those who would divide and rule us, i really hope i'm wrong and with Johnsons latest promise he's actually told the truth for once in his miserable life and July 19th really means people's freedoms...which he/they stole despite not having the rights to do so...are returned once more.

You don't need more than two brain cells to figure that out Frank. Perhaps it was part of a big medical experiment?
I wonder why smallpox died out globally. Perhaps the fact that everybody had a jab was just coincidence.

Last edited:
Yes, they could have been cured by a jab of penicillin but were studied untreated with their disease taking its natural course. Part of their payment was free burial lol.

We live in an increasingly complex and to some a frightening world and the more information and opinion we receive the less we seem able to turn it into a coherent world view. Critical skill are not taught in our education system in a general sense & the lies regularly told to us by governments , politicians and corporations have rightly undermined the the blind obedience that is expected by them.A scientific , evidence based approach to the world requires time and a basic understanding of how a theory is put to the test and how the results should be presented but it's certainly not beyond most folks .A college of mine is convinced that "toxic chemicals " were sprayed from aircraft over Barcelona during the lockdown last March "to make people ill & kill them so big pharma can make profits" She doesn't know what the chemicals are , who owns or operates the aircraft or anything else but showed me a photo of some tanks inside an aircraft .A normally sane person , who if she showed the same lack of rigor in her work would be out the door before you could say P45.....
It seems that emotion and fear are blinding folks to the reality that we live in a deeply ignorant and divided society & face real danger from the effects of man made climate change & pollution - the result of corporate policy that puts profits above everything else , facilitated by a corrupt political system when the powerful can buy the policies that they want.Most of this happens in plain sight but yes cover ups do happen , even conspiracies.The asbestos , tobacco and oil industries knew for decades that their products were deadly & spent billions on lobbying & PR to resist change. This is well documented if you care to look.
As for the opinions that folks hold & the right to express them this isn't nor should be unlimited .To me the line should be drawn when these words call for action that can cause real harm to others .Also if you base your world view only on what you've seen on youtube or read on facebook expect to be mocked.Iv'e just pulled a book at random from my shelves - Mao by Jung Chang & Jon Halliday & of the more than 800 pages a good 150 are dedicated to notes ,sources & bibliographies .If anyone has a theory or opinion backed up by anything even approaching this level of rigor i'm prepared to engage in debate but if not your'e fair game.We are all adults here & the rules of engagement . generally accepted on the internet , are that if you make a claim it's up to ypu to defend it.

True, there is such a thing as proof in the human condition but there is also faith. I had a scientific education but taught by catholic priests. I believed in God and Christs birth as a small child but after age of 11 my belief began to wane before I went to the priests school. I'm agnostic now so have not got a clue as to what happens when I die. There are leading scientists who believe in afterlife even though there is no scientific evidence.

As for the opinions that folks hold & the right to express them this isn't nor should be unlimited .To me the line should be drawn when these words call for action that can cause real harm to others .
+1. This applies to the vax/anti-vax argument. The anti-vaxers give numerous reasons for refusing the jabs and that's their right, no problem but if/when they face restrictions to protect other people then they have no right to moan about it or claim persecution.

. I'm agnostic now so have not got a clue as to what happens when I die. There are leading scientists who believe in afterlife even though there is no scientific evidence.

Well you either believe or you don't. I was knocked out cold for around 20 mins after a bike accident back in '94. I came round, lying in the road, surrounded by people who, thankfully, had stopped and come to my aid. All I can remember was going into the corner too fast, eyeing up the exit, then looking straight up at blue sky not knowing who I was, what I was, where I was etc. Those 20 mins were gone, no bright shining light at the end of a dark tunnel or any of this "out of body stuff" looking down on the accident scene and since then I've often thought that this must be what it's like when you're dead. You don't know you're dead or anything else for that matter because you don't exist anymore, it's those left behind who suffer. Life and awareness comes down to electrical activity in your brain and when that stops you're just a lump of meat. JMO

C5BF59B4-D1E8-40EA-A38B-11887E239526.jpeg

It’s not all black n white with such articles. These articles can be misleading. The numbers seem high but when these are taken against total vaccinations the percentage of adverse reactions will be less. After these numbers, the next step is to assess howmany of these events are related to vaccines. Finally risk benefits ratio is looked at before deciding to approve for public use.

Then there are conspiracy theories. These also can be true. If v remember, our non healthcare media stepped in and promoted Pfizer vaccine n tried to show AstraZeneca as bad one. Corporate conspiracy?
Many more theories also on origin, management and spread of virus itself. We can’t blindly rule out all those. Countries trying to play good n bad while world was under attack by this virus. China bad US good/ China bad India good/ x country hero/ y country rogue
political conspiracy?

Back