Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Well the crap nav is telling me I'm due at 1910

The way things are going at the moment I'll be there by Sunday! :-(

we should arrive 9ish sat...........hopefully!

Typically late start means satnav says eta 1900 wish me luck with traffic .

Wishing you guys a hoot of a w/e and not too much rain.

I've just got home from a week in Istanbul, so it's going to be nice to relax at home.

I recon it'll be a childish sort of affair anyway, so I'm glad I can't make it to Lincomb.

:eusa-liar:

Have a good weekend all. Look forward to hearing about it and maybe seeing you guys at the next one

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wishing you guys a hoot of a w/e and not too much rain.

I've just got home from a week in Istanbul, so it's going to be nice to relax at home.

I recon it'll be a childish sort of affair anyway, so I'm glad I can't make it to Lincomb.

:eusa-liar:
Yeah, yeah we believe you don't we chaps, . . . . chaps?

Passed a couple of 80s in the morning around the m25... i think Andy and his son???

Filling up. Good to see faces new and old

IMG_20161015_183335.jpg IMG_20161015_183327.jpg

Home too soon and many thanks to all for a great weekend we are already waiting for the next one :thumbup:

Really good drive back. No traffic hold ups. Truck and trailer all dealt with and put to bed.

Great weekend. Well done Team Freedom, Trev, Ed and Tom.

Just got home, great weekend & really looking forward to the next one, thanks to all who were there

Andy

Tag 18 up high and one of those that didn't prove just a few frustrating inches out of my reach

Lincomb 001.JPG

Rosy and Maria in a spot of bother

Lincomb 003.JPG

Will comes gallantly to the rescue first trying with a long strap and then doubling the strap hoping a straighter pull might help
Lincomb 002.JPG

Lincomb 004.JPG

But the saints were smiling upon me and so allowed me to make this for the soul purpose of winding Clive up :text-thankyoublue: :laughing-rolling:

a short lived victory because my own minor dilemma was only a couple of hours away but of course i forgot to take a photo of that :whistle:

a short lived victory because my own minor dilemma was only a couple of hours away but of course i forgot to take a photo of that :whistle:[/QUOTE]

Shayne,
Don't worry, I think there are plenty of photos that will surface of the 90 being majorly rescued by my 80

Back