Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Welcome back

Hmm, looking good but the recent posts button seems to have gone for phone use.

Ahh OK. Thanks. If I had the choice I would swap places with 'New Posts' but that's just me.

Cleared all internet data and history and got booted again this morning.

Cannot find any threads now with sideways sizing issues. And haven't had any double word issues with the rich text disabled. :)

On the down side you have to type the reply in a tiny letterbox and the emojis are gone :-(

Cleared all internet data and history and got booted again this morning.

Cannot find any threads now with sideways sizing issues. And haven't had any double word issues with the rich text disabled. :)

On the down side you have to type the reply in a tiny letterbox and the emojis are gone :-(

Just got booted for the first time in an evening this evening. I know this sort of thing must be terribly frustrating.

I'm sure we will overcome this…I really hope so.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just got booted for the first time in an evening this evening. I know this sort of thing must be terribly frustrating.

I'm sure we will overcome this…I really hope so.

Can't remember if I asked - always the same device or different devices?

Which was? A phone or PC? Phone if memory serves. Did you clear the cookies from the browser?

Does it log out from other devices?

iPhone 6, I cleared internet data and history (the only things you can clear which I believe clears cookies) Safari is the browser. I don't use it on other devices since being logged on at the same time as this. I mainly (pretty much solely) use the phone for access.
It is on https.

iPhone 6, I cleared internet data and history (the only things you can clear which I believe clears cookies) Safari is the browser. I don't use it on other devices since being logged on at the same time as this. I mainly (pretty much solely) use the phone for access.
It is on https.
ok, I'm going to kick you out now and clear your account.
Log out for me (click on your name, LogOut) and drop me a mail when you have (admin@landbalbla) and I'll reset it all.
let's see if that does anything.

Member join dates used to be under their avatars but now are no longer showing.... not sure if this has already been mentioned?

Member join dates used to be under their avatars but now are no longer showing.... not sure if this has already been mentioned?
Hi Paul, if you click on the members name below their avatar you'll get all sorts of info including join date.

Weird, it's checked and show be showing but, well, it aint. :think:

Hi Paul, if you click on the members name below their avatar you'll get all sorts of info including join date.
Thanks Chas, would be good if it could be displayed all the time without having to click.

Weird, it's checked and show be showing but, well, it aint. :think:
Have you tried un-clicking and clicking it again :grinning:

Not a problem but it would be good if it was doable :thumbup:

Okay I know this one is going to be me being dumb. How do you not show your sig line in a post?

Hello Cris. Search seems to have disappeared. iPhone 5s
image.png
Its not in the three dots or the site map. The three lines to the right of the dots don't seem to do anything either? Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Hello Cris. Search seems to have disappeared. iPhone 5s
View attachment 70186
Its not in the three dots or the site map. The three lines to the right of the dots don't seem to do anything either? Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Click the three lines. That expands the menu. As the screen gets smaller it resizes and changes the way it looks to make it look better.

Back